This workshop is led by Trevor Waldron.
This workshop starts off with an in depth discussion about Exposure and Depth of Field in the convenience of the Creatif Image Studio. Controlling exposure is an important part of the image-making process in photography. We need a solid foundation in exposure to achieve images with good tonality which express the richness of the subject and are pleasing to the viewer.
We will also learn how effectively control depth of field for selective blurring or sharpening of the background – a powerful way to make our subject stand out from any distracting surroundings.
Once we have an understanding of these topics, we will do some practical outdoor shooting in the nearby areas of Ixelles.
Among the topics covered are:
Practical understanding of exposure and tonality and which camera controls to use for best effect.
- Practical understanding of exposure and tonality and which camera controls to use for best effect.
- Creative Depth of Field techniques with different subjects and in various situations; best lens and camera settings.
- Working with challenging light conditions, inside or out.
Pricing & Contact Form
More Information about this workshop.
- The workshop fee is €80 which includes workshop notes and refreshments.
- Date of the workshop is Saturday 20th Jan 2018 12,30pm-4.30pm
- For more information or to sign up for the workshop, simply fill in the contact form.
Each Tuesday evening for 6 weeks. Starts Tuesday 23rd January 2018.
Saturday 20th January 2018 12.30pm – 4.30pm