This workshop is led by Trevor Waldron.
Sooner or later, the field photographer will want – or will be asked – to capture some outdoor portraits. They might be family, friends, or local people you meet on a fascinating travel excursion.
This can be challenging, as your “victims” expectations can be high to achieve an ideal portrait!
We’ll start the workshop at the studio of Creatif Image where we’ll have a brainstorming session on the challenges and techniques of creating good portrait shots. Once we are comfortable with the fundamentals of using available light to create portraits, we’ll continue with some outdoor practical shooting.
TOPICS INCLUDE :
- Hands-on approach to dealing with people.
- Using the right lens and focal lengths to create pleasing portraits.
- Appreciating the use of available light during outdoor exercises.
- The benefits of simple flash and lightweight reflectors for portrait photography.
- Positioning the subject and choosing the background sympathetically.
Pricing & Contact Form
More Information about this workshop.
- The workshop fee is €80 which includes workshop notes and refreshments.
- Date of workshop is 26th May 2018 12.30pm – 4.30pm.
- For more information or to sign up for the workshop, simply fill in the contact form.